Fresenius Medical Care
Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure.
Fresenius Medical Care aims to continuously improve the quality of life of patients with kidney disease by offering innovative products and treatment concepts of the highest quality. Our 190 employees in the BeNeLux also deserve the best class HR service. This role directly impacts the employee’s life cycle within the company and their day to day working life. As HR Advisor NephroCare you will be the first point of contact for the two NephroCare clinics in the Netherlands (85 employees). These clinics are located in Amsterdam and Beverwijk. In this role you will report to the Head of HR BeNeLux. You are part of a BeNeLux HR team with 2 other colleagues.
- First point of contact in the clinics for employees and managers for all individual matters, questions and concerns.
- Responsible for the complete payroll process.
- Follow-up employment requests and manage the recruitment process following the EMEA Talent Acquisition policy.
- Onboarding of new colleagues to ensure smooth and positive experience for employees joining our clinics and offboarding of people that leave our organization.
- Managing and administration of year- and midyear reviews.
- Administration of the employee lifecycle, including job changes, learning & development and terminations, drafting all documents and updating systems while ensuring we stay GDPR-compliant.
- Responsible for a correct implementation of the changes regarding the CAO Ziekenhuizen.
- Improve Human Resources procedures, processes, infrastructure by the means of coordination, development and implementation of tools and the adaptation of globally provided contents into local business.
- Guiding short and long-term illness (Wet Poortwachter).
- Developing, improving and implementing HR policies.
- Improving the performance appraisal system, job classification and job descriptions.
- Provide monthly reports.
- Be responsible for external contractors administration such as temporary employment agencies, insurance companies, pension providers, tax services, UWV and timely updates in the personnel administration of these vendors.
- Support the Head of HR BeNeLux with local, EMEA and Global HR projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in HR).
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as HR Advisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Extensive knowledge of the Dutch employment law and CAO Ziekenhuizen.
- Excellent knowledge and skills of MS-Office.
- Ability to remain objective while providing support on employee needs.
- Knowledge of the system Workday is a pre.
- Knowledge of the payroll system ADP is preferred.
- Future-oriented, solution-oriented, proactive and out of the box thinking personality.
- Strong ability to set priorities and self-manage high volume workload.
- Very structured way of working with strong focus on efficient and effective processes.
- Work on site in the clinics in Beverwijk and Amsterdam, but travel to ‘s-Hertogenbosch once a week. There is also an option to work from home maximum 2 days a week.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position with a fixed term contract (1 year)
- Monthly salary 4.000-4.5000
- An annual bonus up to 10 % of your annual base salary. The actual pay-out will depend on individual performance.
- A non-contributory pension
- Travel allowance
- Fitness allowance
- Internet allowance
- The possibility to work from home 2 days a week
- 26 days of vacation per year and the possibility to purchase additional vacation days.
- We encourage our employees to continuously develop themselves by facilitating training and courses.
Who are we?
Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure. Around 3.5 million patients worldwide with this disease regularly undergo dialysis treatment.
Dialysis is a life-saving blood cleansing procedure that substitutes the function of the kidney in case of kidney failure. We care for more than 348,000 patients in our global network of more than 4,000 dialysis clinics. At the same time, we operate 45 production sites in more than 20 countries, to provide dialysis products such as dialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposables.
We aim to continuously improve our patients’ quality of life by offering them high-quality products as well as innovative technologies and treatment concepts. Would you also like to make your contribution to kidney patients? Join Fresenius!
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org